Monday, August 1, 2011

My Monthly Diva Goals

 Monthly Goals
  • Physical Goals  -  Weighing in once a week and to loose 3 pounds this month. ( I know this is an obtainable goal) 
  • Emotional Goals - Don't let negative talk from other people, bring me down. Their thoughts shouldn't affect me. 
  • Spiritual Goals- Read one chapter of "Create a Life that Tickles Your Soul" each week.
  • Creative actions-  Try at least one new recipe per week. 
  • What Action am I thankful for - Thanking god for the gift of a purposeful life.   
  • Enriching relationships - Enriching my relationships by spending more time with my amazing family.  
I turn 50 this month, so I am going to work real hard on these goals that I just set.  I want to make sure this birthday doesn't get me down. Age has never brought me down before, but for some reason this upcoming birthday is challenging me. Okay, lets see how this month rolls out.
You don't have to be a frilly Foo Foo in order to be a DIVA!


   

3 comments:

  1. It's a Diva Birthday Month!! :) Those are wonderful goals to pursue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far my 50's have been my best years :)
    Happy Birthday ... Good days ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karla, Its good to hear this.

    ReplyDelete