Thursday, August 25, 2011

50 and Fabulous !

Check out the cost of a new car and the gas prices 50 years ago today.  Wouldn't it be great if those prices were today's prices?  I know I would be out looking for a new car today.

The Average Cost of a new car is $2,850.00 & the Cost of a gallon of Gas 27 cents.

So, today I reached the big 50.  I am going with the phrase "50 and Fabulous"  No more sulking about my age.....I am now going with the flow.
Something my hubby said to me this morning that made me laugh.  He said with a very serious look on his face....."You know?  I've never slept with a 50 year old woman before?  I told him that I am going to smack him. He cracks me up.

I just came back from getting a Mani & Pedi and I also had a very relaxing hot stone massage.  It felt wonderful and so relaxing.  Off to my son and daughter in law's home for Pizza and some birthday cake.  So it's been a good way to start off my next 50 years...I am 50 and Fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment