Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday .....time to set my goals

Weekly Goals - I did pretty good last week...... so, moving onto this week now.

Physical Goals - Drink more water.  Weighing in day is Thursday. Thinking about going to a Yoga class

Spiritual Goals- "Create a Life that Tickles Your Soul"  Read chapter 3

Emotional Goal - I need to stop saying "I'm sorry all the time"  I say this way too much.

Creative actions- I want to enjoy riding my bike for casual fun as well as exercise ....

What Action am I thankful for - forgiving myself and then move on.

Enriching relationships - Share with others my positive  personal traits.

Some of these goals are on going and some are personal.  Some came easy, while others I forced myself to complete.  But, it's all good.
I am ready for whatever this week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment