Monday, August 15, 2011

This Weeks Goals

I have to admit I only went to the gym twice last week and I over ate this past weekend. I have such a hard time with my food program on the weekends. I just love my food!  But on the upside I did read my weekly chapter in my book and I went to one yoga class. I tried another recipe with more zucchini and tomatoes from my garden and I also followed through with a few personal goals.  I didn't get to take a cruise on my bike :-(    I will try again this week.

So this week goals are as follows:

Physical - 3 times to the gym and 2 yoga classes
Spiritual goals - meditation and prayer and finish up another Chapter in my Book
Emotional - positive affirmations whenever any self defeating thoughts come to mind
Creative actions - I have had a craft I have been saving for some time.  I hope to get to it this week.
Thankful for my life and the path that I am walking.  Thankful I still have another week to be in my forties, Ha Ha...
How true is this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment