Monday, August 22, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

This past weekend I went down the Jersey Shore by myself.  I wanted to do whatever I wanted.   Let me tell you, it was just what I needed. I felt like my heart and soul became very light. I didn't realize how important time spent by myself could be. 

I took some time to read and make a craft, check it out here. (http://sharingfoodswithfriendsandfamily.blogspot.com/2011/08/mason-jar-candles.html)  Then I went to hang out with my dad for a while.
Once I came home, I took a nice long walk and I then watched two chick flicks.  Oh yes, I enjoyed a bowl of chocolate peanut butter ice cream while watching my movies. Yumm!

I made myself an affirmation while I was there, to thank God everyday for my life, health and love of a wonderful family and friends.  What else in life could be better?  Nothing!  I have the best family and friends and they mean more to me then anything. Life is Good and I am Blessed!

My weekly goals this week are to get in touch with my spiritual side as well as take a few more yoga classes.


A picture of my family, taken at my son's wedding. Love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment