Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's Almost Here!

Tomorrow will be one week until I turn fifty.  I have never been big on birthdays and as you know I have been freaking out about this one.  So, I figure I will have some fun with my upcoming birthday by doing something fun each day and posting it here on my blog.  I will also post a fact about each day in history. 
Now, I am on the count down to fifty and I am going to embrace it.....but remember I am STILL in my forties for just a week bit more.

Some of my favorite candy when I was a kid.



1 comment:

  1. Remember Abba zabba.... Omg I loved those, they almost tore my teethright out of my head!!!! So danged sticky!!! And those chick sticks... Weird sticks that had like butterfinger inside and a crumbly outside, no chocolate in them...

    ReplyDelete