Friday, July 29, 2011

DIVA TIME !

There is nothing that soothes the soul more than doing something you love with like-minded women and having a lot of laughs and drinks along the way.


For me, girl’s weekend saves me a fortune in psychologist fees (Ha, Ha) and renews me in a way not possible with a family get-away! For most of us, getting away involves some logistics and more than one of us comes home to a house looking like a bomb hit it. I try to preset this notion that when I walk into my house after girl’s weekend, it’s okay if the house is a mess. It’s all worth it. It’s good for us women to step into something completely for us. Without this, it’s hard to renew and regenerate our body, mind and spirit!

Okay…… Ready, Set, Go!


1 comment:

  1. AMEN. I have friends spanning from Cali to Florida and we make it a point to get together once a year. That weekend is such a renewal and an essential part of my life. We go on adventures (sea kayaking, waverunning, ziplining) and we share laughs, tears and memories. So glad you enjoy such a weekend with your Divas. :)

    ReplyDelete