Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Evening Fun!

This commercial slogan came out in 1961.

Sorry, Charlie. Starkist wants tuna that tastes good, not tuna with good taste"
- Starkist tuna .
 
Also the movie, "Breakfast at Tiffany's" was released in 1961.


I had fun tonight with my hubby, daughter and granddaughter.  The hubby brought us some Chinese food for dinner and then we hung out on the porch, watching my granddaughter play.  I also enjoyed a glass of fine wine, while drinking from my Queen goblet.   : )   
 
I Love This Wine Glass!
Ya got ta love her with her construction hat and truck.

2 comments:

  1. As mentioned above for those people who just don't care about the ambience and arrangements in these Chinese restaurants in South Delhi things will be lot more easily. phoenix pizza restaurant

    ReplyDelete