Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Accomplishments

  • Physical Goals – So far 2 times this week.  But I have been walking more and the week isn't over yet. 
  •  Mental Goals - Learning to make some buttons and new gadgets
  •  Spiritual Activities – Reading "Heaven Is Real" 
  •  Creative actions or thoughts – I made a cute Cafe` sign for my shore home !  
  •  What am I thankful for? I am healthy....although I still have to accept the changes that menopause brings. :-(
  •  What action can I take to keep me healthy?  Drinking my homemade sugarless Ice Tea! I Love It!
  •  How can I enrich relationships with the people in my life?  I want my family to know how much I love them all, even when I know it's hard for me to express it. I <3 them!
Everyday is a winding road.
As my hubby always says......"tomorrow is another day!"








No comments:

Post a Comment