Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Coupon-Crazy-Campbells Can Save You Some $$$$

In this uncertain economy, we are all looking for ways to save money. Come check out my friend’s Facebook page, "The Coupon Crazy Campbells".  Please click on her LIKE Button on her wall. As soon as she gets 200 Likes, she will be able to start to give a few give a ways and we all like getting, give a ways. The 'Coupon-Crazy-Campbells' will show you how and where to get your coupons, and where to get the best deals.

It’s amazing how she will show you how to get your grocery bill down, while still getting your favorite products at a lower cost. This is not about extreme couponing; it’s about real savings, while using your time efficiently. You don’t have to spend a lot of time searching for coupons, if you know the trick of the trade.

I have to admit that I am not the world’s best consumer, but I am trying to change. Anywhere I can save money is a help to both my business, as well as with my family finances. Now I make sure I check out the Sunday newspaper‘s coupon section. It takes about 10 minutes to thumb through the newspaper and find the coupons I need. I you want, you can buy several copies of the Sunday newspaper – the savings from the coupons will make up for the extra money needed to buy multiple copies of the newspaper.

 Before you purchase anything, search for coupons on the Internet for that particular product. If you’re about to purchase new sneakers, visit the manufacturer’s website to see if there are any coupons – this only takes a few minutes and can save you money! This is something new to me but I started doing this for my favorite products as well as checking out the restaurant coupons for my favorite places I like to eat. There are plenty of ways to find coupons, whether through the traditional newspaper or online or on your mobile phone. Spend 10 minutes a day looking for coupons. You’ll be surprised at how much money you will save! So, Please hop on over to “The Coupon-Crazy-Campbells” for some valuable coupons and don’t forget to click the LIKE button.
I


One of my favorite Steak Houses.  Guess where I am going for my birthday?


I will use all of these coupons

Happy Couponing !

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I love to help people save big time!! Love the help! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete