Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Weekly Goals

• Physical Goals – Went to Gym and plan to go 4 days this week
• Mental Goals - Write to my congressman regarding the debt  (oh yea, we all need to do this)
• Emotional Goals – Remove negative thoughts and recycle them into positive thoughts
• Spiritual Activities – Pray for strength to make good choices.

• Creative actions or thoughts – I made 2 loafs of homemade Zucchini bread (recipe will be on my family fun blog)
• What am I thankful for?  Thankful that my right foot is feeling better thanks to a few Cortisone shots.

• What action can I take to keep me healthy? Eating lots of veggies from my garden 
• How can I enrich relationships with the people in my life? Listen closely to those closest to me.

I am trying to keep myself calm and focused this week. I started out the week by going to the gym. This was my first work out since breaking my foot and it felt good.

To Take Responsibility for
a Fulfilling Life
is to Choose How You Use
Each Day of Life.

Fresh Veggies From My Garden



1 comment: