Sunday, July 24, 2011

Making Monthly & Weekly Goals

I just got back from a wonderful vacation and I enjoyed it immensely, but this threw me off a bit as far as my healthy eating goes. Although, I sure did enjoy my food and drinks, and that’s okay, as long as I turn my downward vacation swing, back upward. This is why my” Diva’s for a Healthy Lifestyle” is a life plan, not a diet. We need our holidays, vacations and birthday parties. I know this not an excuse to go hog wild during these special occasions, but eating some special foods, drinks or a special cake should not sabotage our quest for a healthy life style. I just need to turn my swing back up again. Sometimes this can be challenging and that’s why I am going to set some very obtainable goals.

I am going to try to make a list of weekly goals. These will be short term goals that may be accomplished a few times a week. I will also make a set of monthly goals that I will list as well. Some I will share and some I will keep personal.

My monthly goals I will set next week but here are a set of goals for this week.

• Physical Goals –

• Mental Goals -

• Emotional Goals–

• Spiritual Activities –

• Creative actions or thoughts -

• What am I thankful for?

• What action can I take to keep me healthy?

• How can I enrich relationships with the people in my life?

I am setting these goals, so that I am aware of my ideas, thoughts and actions, with what I feel are important to me: as a wife, mom, grandmother, daughter, sister, and friend as well as a child of god.

Here are a few pictures of my “Jersey Shore” vacation.


Wall Speedway

Dinner at Coconut Grove

Cape May Sunset

Barnegat Lighthouse

A Key West like atmosphere

Dinner at my place, Brawn Burgers and Shrimp Kabobs

My chocolate martini at "The Comedy Club"


Dessert i made


No comments:

Post a Comment