Friday, April 29, 2011

My Divas for a Healthy Lifestyle Group.

My Divas from my Healthy Lifestyle class, are doing great. Everyone made it through the detox week.  Once your body goes through that detox period, you can’t help but give it the best foods nature has to offer. I feel like every mouthful of healthy food that I eat goes right to work. The nutrients are absorbed right into my system; they do what they are supposed to do. It’s a great feeling. Another thing, my tummy loves being full of nutrient dense foods.

The group overall is moving along with weight loss and also with learning about nutrition. We vent about what is working and what we need to work on and we have shared healthy receipts and wholesome snacks.

I tell my group that this class is about real life, it’s not about being a robot opening up prepackaged diet foods or opening up fat free snacks full of artificial sugars and fats. It’s not something you learn over night. It’s an ongoing commitment we make to ourselves. It’s been a wonderful experience so far.

Overall, we have had a great start to our Healthy Lifestyle Group.


No comments:

Post a Comment