Monday, April 25, 2011

A Nice Easter.

This year was a little different because my father and his lady friend were unable to make it up from Jersey.  So it was not the same as the past years but I am sure they will be up next year.
This year my daughter and her husband and my granddaughter came for dinner and my son and fiancee and step son all came up for dessert.  All in all it was a very nice day. The weather couldn't have been any better.  We had a little egg hunt for my granddaughter, which was so exciting.  She's a pro.

Dinner was delish.......I made a honey ham with fresh pineapples, garlic mash potatoes, sweet corn casserole, home made Coleslaw and fresh baked dinner rolls.  So I didn't go overboard.  I also made a homemade bunny cake.  I am happy to say I used fresh ingredients with everything I made.  No processed foods.  Everything  was tasty.
    I hope everyone else had a happy, healthy and peaceful Easter !  

No comments:

Post a Comment