Monday, August 30, 2010

A Healthy Chilled Dessert !

I had a family Hot Dog Roast a couple weeks ago and it was so hot out, that I thought a chilled dessert would be perfect. So, I made these tasty frozen fruit bites.  They are worth a try.


Frozen Fruit Bites
Ingredients:
Low fat vanilla wafers
1/2 cup Vanilla low fat yogurt
1/2 cup Neufchatel (low fat) cream cheese softened
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp honey
Sliced strawberries & whole blueberries (used to put on top of each one) 

Use a mini cupcake pan & mini liners.
Put a cookie, flat side up in the cup cake liner
whisk the rest of the ingredients together.
Put one tsp of mix ontop of  each cookie. Top with fruit.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer.
Remove from freezer 20 min before serving.

I think I am going to make these again for Labor Day.
Tasty & Healthy & Real Easy to Make!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment