Friday, September 3, 2010

A much needed pedi

Last week I spent the weekend down the shore with my sister. We decided to give ourselves a pedicure.
I figure I would bring the foot spa and all the needed items. We usually make mimosas and just have fun, treating our feet to some luxury. I used the pumas stone and I think I rubbed a little to hard. 

Throughout the week my feet felt like they had all ruff areas and they were all scratched up. They were a mess. So, I headed out to a nail salon today to get a professional pedicure.  I sat in the chair, the girl put the massage on and then I was in heaven. She then applied a wonderful lemon sea salt scrub, followed by rubbing my legs with some delicious scented cream. My feet were then wrapped in a warm towel, aaaaahhhh that was so nice.  She ended the spa treatment with a peppermint foot rub.  Finally she polished my toenails a pretty pink nail color.
Let me tell you, my feet are very happy that I went and they are still all tingly from the peppermint rub.
I think the next time I do an at home pedicure, I will use a good foot lotion and throw away the pumas stone. After all, we need to take care of our diva tootsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment