Friday, August 27, 2010

Good juice ~~~~Wicked bad juice

I decided to detox my body from all the wonderful birthday cake that I ate over the past few days. I juiced for breakfast and lunch. I made a yummy fruit juice for breakfast. I used canalope, oranges and apples and grapes. It was very tasty and I really enjoyed it. My lunch juice was yucky, but I drank it. I juiced tomatoes, carrots, radishes and celery. I wasn't thrilled with it though. I felt like my body welcomed the nutrients instead of all the sugar it has been given in the past few days. I am going to the farmers market sometime this weekend for some ripe peaches. I think I will try to make some juice with the summer produce from the local farmers.
I am going to try to juice a few times a week. I will see how my body responds to the fresh juices. I hope fresh fruits will be liquid sunshine to this 49 year old body. Ha Ha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment