Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ready to Juice it up

So, I finally went out and bought a juicer. I have been looking into getting a  juicer, so I am happy to say I finally purchased one. I just hope it doesn’t become another kitchen appliance that takes up space. I thought that might be the case with my Kitchen Aid Mixer and it is my most favorite appliance that I own. So, we shall see. Ever since I landed in the hospital in January I have been thinking how to include nutrient dense foods. Juicing is one way to get health benefits of fresh fruits and veggies in one drink.


There are 3 main reasons why juicing is so beneficial:

• The juice requires hardly any digestion, it’s absorbed quickly in your system and you start to get the health benefits right away.

• When you juice you use more fruits and veggies than you can actually eat. As a result, you are drinking a densely packed amount of vitamins, minerals and other plant based nutrients.

• Liver detoxification – cleaning out your system

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I think you're going to love the juicer. There are endless fruit/vegetable combinations to keep it interesting. Cheers ❤

    ReplyDelete