Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wheat Pasta with Pesto Sauce

I made this pasta dish in a flash and the good thing about it was, it was easy to reheat after we came home from the gym.  I also put some cherry tomatoes and my basil from my garden in it and I served it with a slice of hearty multi grain bread. 
Most days, right after work, my hubby and I head to the gym.  We don't get home until about 7:30 pm and I just hate coming home &  try to figure out what we should eat for dinner. Its so late at that point. We are usually famished after working out, so I have been trying to make some healthy and quick meals.

The best way to keep on track is to make sure you plan out what your going to eat for the day, otherwise it's so easy to make bad choices. For me this works.......but it takes planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment