Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~~Step One to a Motivating Strategy~~

Here is a benefit we can enjoy now, while we are on the way to reaching our goals.
Your goal is a personal journey it's different for everyone; it could be anything such as stop smoking, weight loss, physical fitness, financial freedom, starting a class or continuing education, getting closer to god, mending old relationships, forgiving someone or yourself, starting up a business, buying a new home. It’s something different for everyone. The sky is the limit when it comes to making and attaining your personal goal.
Step One - Imagine you’ve already achieved your goal and are enjoying the feeling of success.

What is it that you see?  For me, I want to be back to the weight and health I was when I went to Key West.  I have no idea how much I weighed at that time, I just know I physically felt wonderful. I felt really good in my skin. I posted a picture here of me enjoying a cocktail in Key West.   So, that is my goal. But, I can already feel that way, by imagining I am there already. Today, I am going to feel that way. I will do this in a very light and easy way. You can’t be too hard on yourself or your goal will become a chore….and we all know how we feel about chores.   I will try this out for a few days and then onto step two.

No comments:

Post a Comment