Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Not sure what to really write about, I know that I am frustrated and I know I am not feeling my best.  I have been going along so good for a day or two and then I zap write back to where I am now.  I broke my foot over a month ago and because this I haven't been able to exercise.   Of course not moving made me lazy and of course that means boredom which moves to overeating. I  am pissed at myself.  I know feeling angry at myself is not the answer and I know it does no good and of course everything is easier said then done.   Worst part about it is I have to fit into the dress I bought for my sons wedding.......GRRRRRrrrrr !  Being a woman sucks sometimes....how many men are feeling like this right now?  Probably ZERO!  

Well, I headed back to the gym today.......did some strength building exercise.....so, I will take this one step at a time AGAIN......................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I know, I have to look in the mirror and tell myself I am beautiful and I deserve to feel my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment