Monday, October 22, 2012

Making Strides to End Breast Cancer

My family is going to be walking in the" Making Strides" against breast cancer 5K walk, this upcoming weekend in Bethlehem Pa.  I walked a few years ago in Philadelphia in the Susan G. Komen walk but that always runs on Mother's day and for some reason has been hard to get together.  Then I found out last minute that there is another walk that we will be able to participate in.  So, we are going to do it and I am so excited. 
My mother had breast cancer and the women in my family are always at a high risk and we are a bunch of strong woman in charge of our Ta - Ta's.    So, we will walk this upcoming Saturday.
Like so many woman the cure for cancer is very dear to my heart. Let's make Strides to cure breast cancer.

 I will post some pictures and please keep your fingers crossed for good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment