Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Home Spa Morning

Sunday mornings are wonderful. Yesterday I woke up and enjoyed a cup of coffee while I relaxingly read the paper.  I didn't have a thing planned for the day, so I decided to have a home spa morning.

I set up my bathroom with some pretty candles and fluffy towels. I  lightly sprayed the towels with eucalyptus oil.  I then tied up my hair and started with a Sea Salt facial.  While my facial was drying, I soaked my hands in warmed (warmed in the microwave) hand cream.   Next, I used a deep conditioning hair conditioner on my hair.  It smelled like white grapes.  I also used a cold jell pack on my eyes. At this point, I streach on my bed and just relaxed. Ahhhh.

I jumped in the shower to rinse my facial off and rinse out the conditioner.  My hair was so soft and smelled yummy.  My face also felt soft and supple.  Once out of the shower, I went on to give myself a mani and pedi with some pretty pink nail polish.

It was very relaxing and think of the money I saved by having a spa day at home verses going to a Spa.
The only thing missing was a refreshing Mimosa.  Next Time : )
Sometimes we Divas need to take time out of our busy schedule and pamper ourselves.

These are a few of my favorite products that I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment