Friday, January 20, 2012

End of Detox Week

 My detox week is over.....Yahoo.  It was a challenging week because I had caffeine withdraw, thus I had headaches for 4 days. The headaches have been so bad that I went to the Chiropractor 3 times this week, just to help with the pain.  Not fun at all.  I all most gave in a few times, but held true to the process and I am glad I did, because I feel so much better. 
My Diva Nutrition class is going well.  I love that I added the stretch class before the actual nutrition class.  The relaxing music and ridding the body of stress feels wonderful. Keep in mind my business is owning and operating a daycare, so there is always noise and stress around us.  So, this little slice a peace and relaxation is heavenly.
Moving into this week should be easier since more fruits and grains are added to the diet. It's amazing how much more flavorful foods taste after a week of detox.  Yummy! I am especially enjoying the mouth watering berries. 
Onward to the weekend.........Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment