Monday, December 27, 2010

I am done....

So, I woke up this morning and I said to myself…..okay, I am done.
I tried to keep on track by eating healthy this holiday season but I also tried to be realistic too. I hit the Gym a handful of times. I could have gone a few more times, but then again, I could have not gone at all….so it’s all good. I also eliminated a few holiday foods that I was never a big fan of anyway, for example that Green Bean Casserole. All that stuff combined together is just nasty. This year I made fresh steamed green beans and I eliminated the candied sweet potatoes too. Plus, we had homemade bread (my favorite). I also made three organic pies…One Apple and two pumpkins.

I had the hardest time with the Christmas cookies. I feel like the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. I just couldn’t get enough Christmas cookies. But, I am done with them now and NO, not because I ate them all…
I stuck with my game plan of only eating homemade foods and I didn’t eat any processed foods (at least that I know of). With all that said and done, I feel like I may have gain a few pounds back……but no biggie.
I know we still have this week left but the worst of the food eating for me is behind me. Thank god.

I am off to have a Subway Sandwich and fruit for Lunch and then hitting the GYM tonight.

Ya gotta love the Holidays…

No comments:

Post a Comment