Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Fun Filled Cookie Baking Day!



This past Sunday was Christmas cookie baking day in my house. It was so much fun......we had flour and batter flying everywhere.  Literally Everywhere.  My kitchen was a mess and I loved it. We must have made at least 8 different types of cookies and it was fun because my sister Debbie made us tye dye shirts and socks to match....so our pictures were fun to take too. My baby Granddaughter Tessa, got to stir her first Christmas cookie batter and we have pictures to catch that memory.
I have to be honest, my sister Debbie ended up making most of the cookies. I premade my batters so it was easy to just bake mine, but Debbie made a lot of special and fun cookies and chocolate covered pretzels. Every ingredient was fresh and natural and you could taste it in the yummy cookies. I love Christmas cookies. I love them so much, that Sunday night I went to bed with a tummy full of warm cookies and I slept like a baby. Of course Monday, I was back at the Gym to balance out those scrumptious baked goods. I am posting some pictures of our fun Cookie day.  Did I say how much I love to make and eat Christmas Cookies?   Ha, Ha !

No comments:

Post a Comment