Saturday, July 17, 2010

~~~~I am heading down the "Atlantic" Highway, looking for my love get away~~~~

+

Well, I am heading to the Jersey Shore for a week of fun in the sun.  I truly need a stress free vacation.
I want to make sure I stay on track with my healthy eating. The wonderful thing about summer is the abundance of fresh fruits and veggies and Jersey is known for their fresh produce, after all that is why it's called "The Garden State"
I am going to make sure I get at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise in, and I will make sure to make good choices while eating out, such as Grilled Fresh Seafood and healthy lean meats. It will be a week of fun walks and bike riding and lots of vacation fun ...so off I go.  Ha, Ha !
I am still going to enjoy "Happy Hour" each day.  So, bring on the Martinis.

No comments:

Post a Comment