Monday, May 10, 2010

~~~~~Mother's Day!~~~~~


What a special Mother's day this was this year.
I started off the day waking up at 4:00 am and then meeting up with my old buddies from AEGON. I may not get to see them often enough, but when we get together it's like you just picked up where you left off. We then went to Philadelphia and walked in the Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure. It was an amazing event and felt very close to my heart. We had a small piece of pink cake after the race. You know it just felt good to be there. It just plain felt good!


My children all visited me later in the day and my hubby (I don't usually mention men on this blog because it's just about Divas) BBQ ed some yummy chicken, burgers and hot dogs. I got to enjoy my beautiful new granddaughter, she is such a blessing from god.

We had some cake and ice cream after dinner. This is what life is about. Family, Friends and CAKE! Ha Ha.
I am blessed. I hope all my Diva friends enjoyed their special day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment