Wednesday, May 19, 2010

*********** Making Changes.


It's not easy making changes in your life. I know I always have good intensions and I wake up each day choosing to follow through with my intensions.
Food/Health based intensions are so difficult for me, because I am one of those people, that either I am having a good day or a bad day. I have a very hard time finding the gray area in my food and health area. I am trying though. So, like any other challenging behaviors, I just take it one day at a time.
Mostly, I want to follow through with my three meals and three snacks per day. I feel the best when I follow through with this food based commandment, regardless if I lost or gained weight. I just feel better. I don’t feel over stuffed and I know I am making healthy food choices. It’s hard because there is always a glazed donut or a chocolate bar that has my name on it. God, I love sweets, and all those complex carbohydrates. I think I am just going to put some other people’s names on a few of those treats and just keep a few for myself. Ha, Ha!
Here is a little Diva power…………

A Diva’s Confession
I will be diligent in my pursuit of wisdom.
and remain transparent in the face of truth, honestly
assessing my choices and actions and making changes where necessary.
I will not be too proud to receive sound counsel.

The picture posted here is a plate of Edamome Beans.
Warmed up they are yummy and super good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment