Monday, April 12, 2010

The Ten Commandments of Weight Loss

First, before I post this I want to say that I am not a big fan of Dr. Oz (He wrote an article on this) but I think these Commandments are worthy of posting. I think they are worth a try. Some of them I do already (I know some of you divas do also) and some I am going to try.


Day 1: Thou Shall Not Wear Pants That Stretch
What Dr. Oz says:
"When you wear stretchy clothes, it's difficult to tell if you are gaining weight because you gain weight without realizing it. When you wear clothes that fit with a set size you let clothes be your gauge. They alert your body if something is getting a little tight so you can correct the course early on."


I guess that's why we like our sweat pants instead of our skinny jeans (not sure I ever owned skinny jeans).....Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment