Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Challenging Day!

Today, I have a few challenges before me. One I rather not deal with but, I must.
The other of course has to do with me and how much I have to deal with, from eating one too many Cadbury Easter eggs.

The first challenge I will deal with it head on and hopefully things will work out. If not, it wasn't meant to be. God may want another path to be followed. I do hope it works out personally.

The second one.....well, I am removing the foods that I have a difficulty with from the house. I hate that I have to remove these foods but I am addicted to them. Chocolate is my downfall. I can't eat a little. I always O.D. on chocolate. So, out of the house with it and all the other trigger foods.

Next...I started walking during my lunch break.....it always helps me with stress. So, I am walking away the stress as well as the chocolate.

I am ready to face my challenges head on!

No comments:

Post a Comment