Friday, April 9, 2010


I went to the opening day "Reading Phillies" game last night. So many people....the atmosphere was so exciting. Baseball season has begun.

The game itself wasn't such an exciting game but sometimes that really doesn't matter. The setting is what gets me: the smell of Berks hot dogs cooking, fresh roasted peanuts, and a cold beer. Nothing like it. Even the sound of the crowd is thrilling. Sitting behind me were three older gentlemen, they knew every stat of every player. You could tell by the sound of their voice they were excited it was opening day. They talked as if they had not a care in the world, after all baseball season has begon.
As I stood in line waiting for my hot dog, I took a deep breath and took it all in..... I love it.......bring on the fun times of the 2010 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment