Thursday, March 18, 2010

I did see a Rainbow in the sky yesterday.


This week I am trying to set my mind to think positive thoughts about my life and the world around me. I did see a rainbow yesterday on the way to work.....this is a good sign....I won't give up on myself.
Never give up on a “healthy you” Always have the “healthy you” vision in your head. Believe in yourself, you have the power to be the person you want to be.

I write this because I need to see it, in word form. Through out the day I need to say these affirmations over and over to myself.

Every morning I give thanks to the Lord, for the gift of Life. I want to be healthy enough to play with my granddaughter....I want to live longer then my mother did. She died at the age of 59....she had just turned 59 years old. I don't want her health to haunt my life.
This is the week to get my mind set, I need to think positive thoughts about my life and the world around me.

At this time I am beginning to see a pattern to my meals(since I keep a food log everyday) and the times I eat them. Next week I am going to try to have dinner a little earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment