Tuesday, October 4, 2011

24 Hours

I started taking Aleve for my knee pain today and have added some leg exercises to strengthen my thigh muscles.  So, hopefully I will start feeling some relief.  I have talked to some other woman my age, and they have said the knee pain can be common.  Still stinks.
I read a posting on another blog that I follow, and she writes about how she "takes everything 24 hours at a time."  She handles her chronic pain and her weight loss on an 24 hour bases.  She tells herself that she can manage her pain (she has back pain) for today or she knows she can eat well today and she deals with tomorrow, when it gets here.  Stop worrying about how you may feel emotionally or physically tomorrow.  Just focus on today.
Good plan if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment