Friday, September 30, 2011

Struggling

Yes it's true, I have been struggling with myself lately. For this reason it's been difficult for me to write postings on this blog.  Plus, I have been super stressed out.  I think that is why I have enjoyed writing and posting on my other blog .  I am more creative with crafts, recipes, and activities with my family. These activities sooth me. I am not going to stop writing but I am going to face up to myself and yet take a step back and look as though I am looking into a mirror. 
I am going to end this post with a prayer and then get real with myself from here on out.

God Release me from life's pressures and fears.
God, Give me health, peace and calm.
God give me emotional sensitivity and strength
God, fill me with your divinity. Amen

Have a nice calm weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment