Monday, November 22, 2010

What I Am Most Thankful For.

Here are a few of the things I am thankful for. I have so many, but I would be here all day writing them, so I narrowed it down to the top few.  This is a good time of year to reflect on what God has given us.
  • I am thankful for my husband, for the joy and complete and utter insanity he brings to my life. Where would I be without him? I love him even when he drives me nuts.
  • I am thankful for my children and their spouses and my step son, for all the happiness and yes, craziness they bring to my life. I love each of them. They are the reason I was put on this earth & They are the reason for my being. They are the light in my life.
  • I am especially thankful for my new granddaughter this year. I am thankful for all the unconditional love she gives, and how her smile and giggle lights up the room. What could be better than that? She is all that is good in this world. She is pure bliss.
  • I am thankful for my business and how it keeps food on the table but also a roof over my head, at the same time I get to enjoy the sound of children laughing and playing, growing and learning. Even if it is only for a short amount of time in their life. It’s an honor to care for children and I am thankful to be in the business of Childcare.
  • I am thankful for my father and his good health, despite his recent hospitalization. I thank him as well as my mom (God rest her soul) for the gift of life.
  • I am thankful for my sister; she is my best friend and the person I can tell anything to, she is my go to person. I love her.
  • I am thankful for my pets; they can entertain me for hours and make me happy even on days that aren’t going so well. They are funny little creatures.
  • I am thankful for my health, as I continue on my quest towards being the best person I can be, in all aspects of my life.  I thank you God for giving me the strength to get up today and breath in the fresh air around me.  I thank you for the gift of Life.  I am truly blessed.

I am thankful for all my Diva Girls……we all need to stick together.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !
GOBBLE, GOBBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment