Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

This is going to be one busy weekend, but it should be fun too. Ya, got ta love three day weekends.

Today, we are driving up to my brother and sister in laws house, their son is turning 16.  They have an amazing house that over looks a beautiful lake.  Then, we are off to my "Jersey Shore" place.  I love being on "Shore Time".  I always feel so relaxed when I am there.  We will hang out there all day tomorrow, then home on Monday morning.  My kids are coming over for a cook out later on Monday.

So, these are all good times. I just want to keep on track....I have been tracking my progress and general health on the "Lose it" app. Thank You daughter Nicole for showing me this App.  http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp  It gives me the ability to look at how my day is unfolding based on my food intake and exercise per day.  I set up my program to remind me at certain times of the day, take to alert me to log my meals. There is an app for your phone as well. Check it out.

With all that said......I plan to make good choices but be realistic too.  I hope everyone has a nice and relaxing weekend. Enjoy, but keep in mind what Memorial Day is really about.





1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend Lisa. Love your new picture.
    Aunt Regina

    ReplyDelete