Thursday, May 3, 2012

hanging in there

I know I haven't written a post in a while.  Mostly because my life has been so busy.  Busy in a good way though.  I just became a grandmother for the second time.  My daughter just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, so this has been an exciting time.  My son is about to graduate from Kutztown University next week and I am so proud of him.  I  have also been busy opening our shore home and dealing with the ins and outs of running a daycare.   So, Yes I have been busy......
BUT 
That is no reason for me not to keep on top of things. Here is a list of how my health is coming along.
  • I have been eating mostly fresh foods, but I have been over loading on sweets ( mostly baked goods that I have made)
  • I have been working my arms and legs twice a week, but I have had a hard time getting my cardo in..
  • My blood Pressure has been up so my doctor put me on a new medication. I hope it starts to work.
  •  I should be loosing weight, but I have only been teetering with a 5 lbs weight loss. This is not enough to help me lower my BP.
  • I have been tired and crash very early in the evening, but so are most of us after a busy day.
  • One more thing, this menopause has been kicking my butt, but all of us woman go through this, so I deal with it.
 I am just taking things slow and easy. I want to feel healthy without it being such a challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment