Monday, September 3, 2012

It's been Difficult :{

It's been very difficult to blog lately.  I have been busy with my business, and helping my daughter (she had a baby) through out this summer.  By the end of the day I couldn't even think of writing, cooking and crafting or anything else that matter.  When I did have time, I tried to get some household chores done and tried to get the family together for dinner.  I think things should be getting back to so called "Normal", whatever that may be. : ).  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

In the mean time I have been trying to watch what I eat during the week and chilling out on the weekends.  Well, the weekends have creeped up on me, as well as my night eating. With that said, I am going to get back to eating approximately 1300 calories a day.  Wish me luck!
I am going out later to food shop and stock my kitchen with fresh foods.

Oh yea, not sure if I mentioned I am going to talk to someone about a sleep study. I will keep you posted on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment