Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lose it.

My daughter has me hooked on this APP for my IPhone.  It helps you keep track of what your eating and how much you exercise.  It's kind of cool because I am always playing with gadgets and apps on my iphone anyway, so why not try it out.  I have been using it for a few weeks now and have lost 6 pounds.  I hope, I keep it up.....I know, I will keep it up.   How's that for a positive affirmation? 

Succeed at weight loss with Lose It! Set goals and establish a daily calorie budget that enables you to meet them. Stay on track each day by recording your food and exercise and staying within your budget.
Enter food and exercise easily using a searchable database. Quickly re-enter foods and meals you’ve had in the past. Lose It! together with friends for additional support and motivation. Setup motivators to help keep you on track.     Check It out!   http://www.loseit.com/


I just had to post a picture of my cat "Vera".
She is packed for the beach.. Ha Ha




No comments:

Post a Comment